Valentine’s Day is a month away. Which will pass by in the blink of an eye. You needn’t start shopping but you surely need to start thinking right away!
The year 2020 was by no means a normal year. We’ve made new friends and had to let go of some old relationships. But the biggest learning was to cherish who we have in the now. Show your love and appreciation to those who mattered to you – in the little things but also go the distance for them. Whether it is a partner, child, parent, friend, neighbour or even a stranger. We’ve all stood by each other in life’s greatest test – The test of humanity.
According to printful.com 73% of millennials and Gen Zers think that Valentine’s Day is just a good opportunity to show affection to their loved ones.
We’ve listed down some usual suspects and some eyebrow raisers.
- DIY Valentine’s Day gifts – The best gifts are those that are hand made. Take the time to understand what our Valentine truly enjoys and curate something around that. It is really the thought that counts. And if you don’t want to think further, and are looking for something just for fun, check out Kaizer’s DIY or as they call #miyo (make it your own) butterfly keychain. PS: Add a handwritten quote to it such as this one – Butterflies can’t see their wings. They can’t see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well. – and sound even more romantic / thankful.
- Splurge on the one’s you love – If you love to splurge and shower the one’s you love with gifts, do it unapologetically! Kaizer has a wide range of luxury handcrafted bags and accessories that you can choose from. You can shop online on kaizerleather.com
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day on a budget – Don’t tell us that we didn’t warn you. Valentine’s Day is the biggest day for all marketers. According to Statista, planned Valentine’s Day sales in the United States were expected to reach approximately 27.4 billion U.S. dollars in 2020. This is an increase of 6.7 billion dollars in sales from 2019. Expect many sales to be offered both online and in-store. Make the most of them and buy away.
- Upcycle – It pays to be conscious of the environment that we live in. If you are buying a gift, pick a brand that is in line with your thought. At Kaizer, sustainability is at the core. Th leather used is veg hand-tanned leather that is usually a by product of the animal farming industry.
- Show up! – Curl up and watch back to back rom com’s. But, you can’t go empty handed! Carry a bottle of wine and some butter popcorn. Surely don’t forget a small gift – even if the other has specifically requested you not to get anything. Kaizer’s Rhetoric red card holder makes the cut for this one!
But, before celebrating Valentine’s Day, if you are Galentine’s Day kinda gal, then share some love with your bestie! Check out Kaizer’s and brighten up your friend’s day.